General Boards > Off Topic

Is Vic going into another lockdown?

<< < (2/22) > >>

yvesjv:
And Darwin, Palmerston and Litchfield is now in a 48Hr lockdown as of 1pm today.

Was in wollies which was quiet for a Sunday morning and suddenly it just turned into an absolute circus, people, cars, etc coming in from all doors, yes from everywhere.
The queue to get into the shop was that long it started from the carpark.
By the time we tried to drive out of the carpark, it was pure mayhem in/out and around the shopping center.

The better half is furious as she was meant to fly out this Tuesday.
I'm just cut about it.
I went out and bought a nice lure this morning...  :BangHead:

Just heard Perth too?

Bob:
Hope you stocked up on dunny rolls :dontknow:

I think anyone wanting to travel interstate needs to be prepared to be stuffed around at the drop of a hat.

We were due to fly out to USA on 17/03/2020 for 8 weeks and it was Black Friday 13/03/2020 when all the $hit hit the fan.

Hopefully we can take off next year in the van for a few months once everyone is vaccinated.

Bookleaf:
"it's the morons"
How about the Mine works now in Darwin workers were tod to isolate and now they are "uncontactable".
Or the 14 workers who also have vanished - "uncontactable" (though they may just have gone off-line just as there was the first notification of the virus up there).

Some people are selfishly just looking after #1

yvesjv:

--- Quote from: Bob on Jun 27, 2021, 02:02:23 PM ---Hopefully we can take off next year in the van for a few months once everyone is vaccinated.

--- End quote ---

I like your humour  :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Scotty from Marketing is probably off to Hawai again and sayin stuff like "I don't hold the needle mate"
Been trying to book in for awhile now and it is always this below

Apparently we've run out of vaccines.

WAI4WD:
I get my second Pfizer on Tuesday... looking forward to the end of that process. Wasn't that bad, but took nearly 200 call attempts to get the first one booked in. They had it a bit more sorted when I called for the second, but couldn't get in at that same place because they hadn't released bookings, so had to travel a bit further... but overall, not a tragic process. Was very fast when at the mass vaccine hub.

--- Quote from: Bookleaf on Jun 27, 2021, 02:18:17 PM ---"it's the morons"
How about the Mine works now in Darwin workers were tod to isolate and now they are "uncontactable".

--- End quote ---
Typical Darwin. In the pubs drinking on the main street. About the only thing there is to do in Darwin... I guess you can take the same process to the beach, fish and drink... not much beyond that to do last I was there for any months. We spent a lot of time in a pub on main street drinking, soaking up the cool sprayer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version