General Boards > Off Topic

Is Vic going into another lockdown?

(1/22) > >>

yvesjv:
Hi all,

Is it?
My Finance Minister is off to Melbourne during the school holidays next week.
If Vic goes into lock-down while she's there, it's going to be hard not going fishing when she's back after a whole week and then in quarantine for another two weeks!  :crybaby2:

WAI4WD:
Mate, if its as contagious as they say, then it wouldn't surprise me if we're getting locked down again. Vic won't wait as long as Sydney did... they will do a 3 or 5 day lockdown the moment we get more cases linked to this twit who brought it down here from Sydney.

We're supposed to be in Qld next weekend for a wedding, and I thought we weren't getting their with the last lockdown, and more Qld border restrictions, but having lifted today, we're just hoping nothing bad happens in the next 5 days so we can escape for a wedding ourselves.

Seshman:
Isn't it part of that moronic couples escapade from Melbourne, who decided to head to Queensland via every semi-urban town on the way?!  ;D

WAI4WD:
The pair should have been put in jail for a month, just to teach a lesson and deterrent for all future morons. They have a $8k odd fine, but that's getting off easy IMO.

The issue isn't covid. This issue is morons. The moment we get an outbreak somewhere, morons leave town to escape a lockdown, which is in the interest of everyone. But nooooo... morons think they're special, jump ship and spread it across states.

Sharing isn't caring when its Covid, just farts and other stupid crap.

Stubbyhold3r:

--- Quote from: WAI4WD on Jun 26, 2021, 06:43:35 PM ---The issue isn't covid. This issue is morons. The moment we get an outbreak somewhere, morons leave town to escape a lockdown, which is in the interest of everyone. But nooooo... morons think they're special, jump ship and spread it across states.

Sharing isn't caring when its Covid, just farts and other stupid crap.

--- End quote ---

Not just Joe Citizen, but 'the power's that be' as well, eg:

Son is (at this point) suppose to be flying to Tassie tomorrow. I'm driving him to shitney airport from the far sth coast NSW and dropping him off.
I'm not allowed to stop at any shops or venues etc, but can stop at a servo - not that I will lol. People in hotspot and surrounds are also allowed to stop at them same servos.
His early morning flight was cancelled "due to covid", but he can catch another flight later in the day....nar, I can't see the rationale either!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version