General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Member type

<< < (2/5) > >>

jack-fc:

Um..., Seshman, you wanted to see my trim...

These pics (if they appear??)(please dont blame me- I'm having a crack at this) were before I got the trim actually in the car. The 'model' (no sniggering please) sitting on the yet-to-be fitted seats is none other than the Leader of the Opposition, picher taken in my shed before trial fitting.

Is this sort of like the 'trim' you referred to?

Cheers, Jack

ps  if there ARE pichers, they are old ones that are already on the computer - I still cant get pics from the smart-arse phone onto here...

jack-fc:

And if pichers actually appeared, it's thanks to WAI4WD - I googled it, and got my 7 year old grandson to show me Youtube...
Thanks for the tip, and grandsons can be pretty handy, too.

Cheers, Jack

Bob:
Looks fab Jack, the seats look good as well.

I had an XW Falcon with bucket seats and re did the upholstery. Looked great till the X pranged it twice, the second time it did not come back :crybaby2:

--- Quote from: jack-fc on Jul 17, 2021, 07:43:43 PM ---
Um..., Seshman, you wanted to see my trim...

Cheers, Jack

ps  if there ARE pichers, they are old ones that are already on the computer - I still cant get pics from the smart-arse phone onto here...

--- End quote ---

Seshman:
Evening Jack,

I feel bad now mate because I was having a joke, but thats some fine looking trims you've got there  :icon_thumleft:

I'm guessing its an old one, the car not the Shadow Minister  ;D

Grandson able to help you show us the outside of the car?

Simon

jack-fc:

Don't feel bad, Simon; it's all just a bit of lighthearted humour to counteract Covid lockdown-induced trip cancellations and subsequent depression!
Re pics; I'll try....

These are old pics; I hadn't fitted the pearl white interior at that stage. Been a few other minor changes also, but i managed to find these, so they'll have to do.
I'm told I've got to take photos of the ute with my smartypants phone, then go to this forum from the phone (can't do that yet-just the computer) then I might be able to unload the ute pics to here??? Looks bloody difficult given my fat wobbly fingers and the tiny keyboard on the tiny screen...

Cheers, Jack
ps for those uneducated re old shitheap cars, it's 1959 FC Holden. Unfortunately, some silly demented old
    fart forgot which motor came out of it, and when rebuilding put the wrong bloody motor in it! Geez...
    But every cloud has a silver lining; it now does mid 14 quarters....  And Bob; bet you wish you still had
    the XW now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version