General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Member type

(1/5) > >>

jack-fc:

Just noticed a curious thing - even though in my 'profile' I said I had the 'poverty pack' SX Dmax, somehow the forum now shows that I'm a 'LS-M member'... Definitely still got the old SX; can anyone explain how/why I've been upgraded to the luxury model??

Cheers, and Happy Lockdown
Jack

Seshman:
Morning Jack,

Its just a title dependent on your post count is my understanding. The more you post the better model you are! Show us your trims!  ;D

Simon

jack-fc:

Thanks, Simon! Wonder if I'll live long enough to get to 'XTerrain' or 'SSV Redline' or 'HSV Grange'....

Not sure what you mean by 'show us your trims'; but if it involves posting photos, sorry, I'm a tech-tard old fart and haven't worked out how to do that yet. I can take pics (sort of) with my relatively newly-acquired smart phone, but have learnt that to date it's a whole lot smarter than I am.

Cheers, Jack

WAI4WD:

--- Quote from: jack-fc on Jul 17, 2021, 01:07:03 PM ---I can take pics (sort of) with my relatively newly-acquired smart phone, but have learnt that to date it's a whole lot smarter than I am.

--- End quote ---
Google and Youtube mate. The amount of stuff I watch in Youtube on how to do something. I spend a lot of time on it, listening to stuff even while I do other stuff.

257Bob:

--- Quote from: jack-fc on Jul 17, 2021, 10:59:22 AM ---
Just noticed a curious thing - even though in my 'profile' I said I had the 'poverty pack' SX Dmax, somehow the forum now shows that I'm a 'LS-M member'... Definitely still got the old SX; can anyone explain how/why I've been upgraded to the luxury model??

Cheers, and Happy Lockdown
Jack

--- End quote ---

Geez, I wonder what my EX model Dmax is referred to then. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version