General Boards > Off Topic

i want, i want, i want....

(1/2) > >>

ajm:
how come one is made to feel a little guilty when one wants a new bull bar (xrox) for one's dmax? i mean, the boss got a horse this week which cost five times as much as my new BB, the two daughters have already got fleabags in the same bracket and have just raced in from school to get changed and head off to jumping training, the boys have less expensive toys but plenty of them, and dear old dad is wearing shoes from 6 years ago, an old business shirt cum work shirt, and aldi pants. I mean, is it too much to ask to be allowed to get something that could possibly save all our lives? seriously, the old nudge bar has got to go. something has to give.

Achis:
Come on man, lateral thinking!!!
The bar is needed for weight to counterbalance the trailer that carries the nags.......

mewgaf:
Not to mention save the nags :)
And if you get a tow hitch added to the front just think how much easier it could be to move said nag tailers.

sdouglas:
It’s easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
Too late once it’s on and paid for.

ajm:
the impediment is not external. i feel guilty for even planning to get one. i wonder if you could actually scientifically calculate when someone stops buying whatever the hell they please, whether it be hand made shirts for work (still haven't let that one go, BTW. its because i am tall with monkey arms so don't judge!), expensive shoes, trips overseas, or whatever (i honestly can't even recall what i used to spend money on), in favour of what the kids or family need?

keep the justifications coming though; every little helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version