General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

COVID 19

<< < (2/3) > >>

mewgaf:
I believe that most of us if not all of us will be affected by this in one way or another. Some greatly and some as a year of great inconvenience.
I truly hope that all here come through this.
I can't offer financial majic bullets though I wish I could.

Here are some covid-19 resources that may help. These are by the World health organization WHO
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/685d0ace521648f8a5beeeee1b9125cd

Mark

DannyG:
Geez guys I hope you get better soon, nothing worse than being laid up with an illness.

Mike C:
And you can bet, when this is all over, a lot of Australians, especially older Australians, will chose to travel & holiday within Australia.
There will be a boom in spending on internal travel that could last 5-10 years that , hopefully, will see many of our 4WD and camping facilities upgraded nationally.

mux339:
Yes, well said Mike. I think you're dead right. Let's hope so.

Who is going to put their hand up for a Pacific cruise after all this is over? I've never been on a cruise. Until a month ago it was on my bucket list, but not very high up. But now it's definitely off my bucket list. The only cruise I would ever go on now will be a solo one...accompanied hopefully by a hot blonde granny of course!!

mewgaf:
Like wise no cruises unless you count going to Tassy on the Ferry.
I was wanting to do an Antarctica cruise when I was given the Cancer news and was thinking of fitting it in between the chemo treatments.
Boy did the chemo treatments change my mind quickly on that plan, yes I was told chemo took a lot out of you, hay it's a plane flight and cruise really not that much hard work. But CENSORED sleeping 18 hrs a day and having trouble walking from a bedroom to the lounge room is not what I expected.
So am I glad I did not go on that as it would have been around feb, at that time my body was not up to it.
Still not able to walk 1km or stay awake more than 12 hrs.

But I am writing down trips that I want to do around Aus.

Cheers All
Hope all are well
Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version