Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Our OzIsuzu Forums Merchandise  help keep our forum going! :icon_thumleft:

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Nomes

• LS-M Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« on: Dec 23, 2016, 09:25:12 PM »
Thanks for the great reading from all of you posters throughout 2016, some info goes in and some goes over my head.  I am a learner.

I am heading down to Moruya for Christmas, just a short break, looking to have a longer holiday in 2017 with a trip in the planning to Ularu.

Merry Christmas and I hope you, your familiy and Isuzu have a happy and safe Christmas.

Take care,
Naomi.

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »
I would like to wish all the Ozisuzu members a Safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you to everyone for your contribution throughout the year, you are all appreciated and it is you and your input that makes these forums what they are.

Next year we head into our third year and like us, the mighty Isuzu Ute range continues to grow from strength to strength. If you frequent other manufacturers forums you would be well aware how relaxed and helpful our member base is in comparison, so congratulations for that.

I would like to acknowledge the contribution Binaryman makes, a lot of which is not seen but he spends a significant amount of his time helping me behind the scenes and also moderating amongst the masses.
And of course lets not forget the massive contribution DmaxDave made in our first year or so with his huge range of knowledge and tireless help moderating the forums.
Thanks to both gentlemen and thanks to the members for making this place a pleasure to be around.  :hello2: :headbang: :occasion14: :icon_thumleft:

Apologies to those that we may have overlooked when moving threads, merging threads or doing general moderation. We always try to touch base with the original poster to keep you informed of why we do the things we do but sometimes we dont get the opportunity to touch base before hand. We never mean any harm, we are simply doing the best we can to keep the forums as user friendly as possible.

To all the spammers who signed up and wasted our time, I hope you eat off ham for Christmas and spend the day vomiting  :evil6:

I will be in and out of internet range over the next week or two so behave as usual kids, and I look forward to next year.  :occasion14:

"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
Re: Merry Christmas to you OZ Isuzuians
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2016, 09:35:18 PM »
Merry Christmas to you too Naomi. Ironically I just posted a Merry Christmas thread myself, do you mind if I merge yours into it?

I spent 16 years on the south coast of NSW myself, lovely spot :)
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

Offline DMaximus

• XRunner Member
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2016, 07:35:39 AM »
Merry Xmas guys....   :occasion14:

Dmaximus

Offline Nomes

• LS-M Member
Re: Merry Christmas to you OZ Isuzuians
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2016, 07:42:41 AM »
Not a problem Danny, merge away.

Thanks also to you for your hard work keeping this a great forum

Cheers,
Naomi

Offline My Names Earl

• LS-M Member
  • Car Type: MUX
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2016, 08:22:57 AM »
Merry Xmux everyone and Isuzu New Year.

Go your own way and put plenty of dirt under the wheels in 2017

MU-X LS-U MY15 | Bonnet Protector | Isuzu Canvas Seat Covers | Rubber Floor Mats | Tow Bar | Head Light Protectors | MMC Black Single Hoop Deluxe Bull Bar | Runva 11XP Winch | Clark Rubber Rear Cargo Mat | what next

Offline BMux

• XRunner Member
« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2016, 10:04:15 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great time and an ever greater New Year!  :headbang:

Safe safe on the roads!  :icon_thumleft:
MU-X LS-T MY15 | Bonnet Protector | Isuzu Snorkel | Isuzu Tow Bar | ARB Deluxe Combo Bar | Geolander A/T G015 255/65R17 | "Be the change you want to see."

Offline willo

• SX Member
« Reply #7 on: Dec 24, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »
  Merry Christmas to all and a safe New Year
                                                                Willo  :occasion14:

Offline Isuzumu

« Reply #8 on: Dec 25, 2016, 08:50:12 AM »
A Merry Christmas and a great 2017 to everyone here from Annie and Bruce.

Offline Wal

• XRunner Member
  • 2015 DMAX LS-U
« Reply #9 on: Dec 26, 2016, 05:11:05 PM »
Hope everyone had a great and safe Xmas Day and like me ate too much. All the best for 2017....
2015 DMAX LS-U Dual Cab Tour Mate l  Venitian Red l  EGR Canopy l  Nudge Bar l Korr Light Bar l Dual Battery l Tinted Windows l Reversing Sensors l Dr Air Compressor l HPD Catchcan l Digoptions Head Unit l Toughdog Shocks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal