Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: OzIsuzu Forums... your friendly :hello: place to chat about all things Isuzu.

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: New Holden Colarado  (Read 3420 times)

Offline thinggy42

New Holden Colarado
« on: Mar 23, 2016, 12:09:24 PM »
Hey guys,

I just read this and thought it was interesting. I think the orange looks nice!

http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/nextgen-holden-colorado-teased-in-bangkok-20160322-gnodsj.html

What do you think? Would it still be the same frame so new parts for my MUX in the future from holden maybe?

Offline jeeves01

• LS-T Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
Re: New Holden Colarado
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2016, 10:31:25 AM »
Funny isn't it. They want to capitalise on everybody 'personalising' their utes...so they will do it for us and so they will all look the same. Looks like another yank 'mines bigger than yours' thing. Yanks have never had any sense of style. Nothing has changed here.
MY15 SX Spacecab,white,auto,alloys,ARB deluxe steel bar,Ironman 9500lb winch,O'Brien 2200mm alloy tray,1800mm trundle draw,Tinted,Mortels Genuine sheepskin seat covers,ARB Side Steps, Rails,Rear Diff Lock & Full Underbody Protection,AVM HP hubs,Safari Snorkel

Offline dogsbreakfast

• LS-T Member
  • Car Type: MUX
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2016, 10:48:53 AM »
Unless they put a new driveline in it, u can't polish a turd.
2014 MU-X Fjord blue, TJM T13 bullbar, Runva Winch, 20" lightbar, Custom Bilstein shocks with Dobinson Springs, Hankook 265/70 r17.

Offline jeeves01

• LS-T Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2016, 08:57:38 AM »
Mythbusters did...but it was still a turd. :laughing7: As much as I don't like the 'look how big mine is' styling it is the way things go in the ute market. There are plenty of people out there that still think yanks made a good car at sometime. I think they did make one or two, I just can't remember them. There are lots of people who are going to buy the F250 and the Mustang has a waiting list.
I saw a ute the other day with stock decals on it saying 'OUTLAW...Limited Edition....4X4'. I'd be embarrassed diving something that had that plastered all over it and then you have the new Colorado that is in the stupid ad...it's called a Z71 or something equally ridiculous.
So what do you drive? Me...I've got a Colorado Z71. uuummmm ...  What's a Z71?..... It's a ute I can take to black tie functions.....oh good...that must be handy  :tongue1:
Fair bloody dinkim....I reckon you should have to go before a panel and justify your need to have a ute...that way 75% of people that have one wouldn't be allowed to have them and so the sales would plummet and the prices would come down to a level that is commensurate with what you get for your money.
MY15 SX Spacecab,white,auto,alloys,ARB deluxe steel bar,Ironman 9500lb winch,O'Brien 2200mm alloy tray,1800mm trundle draw,Tinted,Mortels Genuine sheepskin seat covers,ARB Side Steps, Rails,Rear Diff Lock & Full Underbody Protection,AVM HP hubs,Safari Snorkel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal