Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Read Off-road destination Tips :cup: in Trips Old and Planning!

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: OH SH&T  (Read 3536 times)

Offline Stevo51

• LS-U Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
OH SH&T
« on: Mar 04, 2016, 05:32:43 PM »
Almost cried today backing down my drive way thinking about having a crappy job and BANG hit my caravan hitch denting my rear bar first scar will be looking for a rear bar soon
2017 LSU , TWIN CAB , CVS CANOPY,  REV CAMERA, UNIDEN RADIO, IMS BAR, 20inch LIGHT BAR,KINGS DRAWERS AND SIDES BOXED IN, HAVE JUST HAD GVM UPGRADE WITH HELP FROM PAKENHAM ISUZU DONE BY PEDDERS PAKENHAM.

Offline mu x2015

• SX Member
  • Car Type: MUX
Re: OH SH&T
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2016, 07:12:56 PM »
Could have been someone else's van .. :crybaby2: :angry5:
Isuzu Bullbar, towbar.roofrack & basket,4treds ,OL awning,isuzu rubber mats ,240 light force spotlights,600long light bar,redarc towpro ,weather shields. Nitto terra grappler G2.xrock rock sliders , snorkel.

[img]http://s18.postimg.org/4dtcwk3et/20

Offline macka17

• LS-T Member
« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2016, 07:41:27 PM »
Why.

Once your car got it's first "battle scar" you stop worrying about it so much and just enjoy using..
You should have seen me b4 I put the first one on my Audi 100 over in Sth Africa in early '70's.

Offline Bob

• XRunner Member
  • 2014 LST Auto
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2016, 07:43:52 PM »
I dinged mine within the first 24 hours  :angry5:.

now you can just enjoy it without that worry.
2014 LST Ash Beige. SMM Steel canopy, Outback Drawers, dual battery with 2 x 160W solar panels (keeps the beers nice and cold), 135L tank, TJM T15 alloy bar with Xray-vision LED lights, Dumbo Clearview Mirrors. The ultimate tow truck.

Offline Taza

• XRunner Member
  • Car Type: MUX
« Reply #4 on: Mar 06, 2016, 08:22:30 PM »
Arhh u poor bugger mate.

Bob what happened.
2015 MU-X LST Outback bronze | Rear Bumper Garnish | Stainless Steel Scuff Plates | TJM T13 Colour Coded Bullbar | TJM Airtek Snorkel | 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Hi-Flow Cat | ECU Re-map | Ceramic Pro 9H Paint Protection | Windows Tinted

Offline Bob

• XRunner Member
  • 2014 LST Auto
« Reply #5 on: Mar 07, 2016, 01:15:28 AM »
Arhh u poor bugger mate.

Bob what happened.

I had back half way into the carport and was working in the back with the canopy door open. Decided to move the car back and the edge of the door hit a RHS on the carport roof. Lucky for me it was a steel SMM canopy so took it to a panelbeater and $500 later no one would now.

My second last car was a Demo Patrol and on the day I picked it up I got side swiped by a bus going down St Georges Terrace Perth - put some deep scratches in the passenger mirror.

Like I say, once you have had the first ding you can then enjoy it with the worry of getting the first bit of damage.
2014 LST Ash Beige. SMM Steel canopy, Outback Drawers, dual battery with 2 x 160W solar panels (keeps the beers nice and cold), 135L tank, TJM T15 alloy bar with Xray-vision LED lights, Dumbo Clearview Mirrors. The ultimate tow truck.

Offline knoath

« Reply #6 on: Mar 07, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
Stevo51, I have a bumper, in as new condition. Removed as I had a rear jack bar fitted before delivery.
Let me know if you want it. I'll be moving soon and I'd rather not have to take it.
Make an offer?
Dick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!" Peter Brock

Offline Bush-Mux

• SX Member
« Reply #7 on: Mar 12, 2016, 08:32:51 AM »
Worse when you but your van in for some work and it cames back in worse condition that what it went in for in the first place and you dont find the problem for a week later :angry5:
Prospective MU-X owner

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal