Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Our OzIsuzu Forums Merchandise  help keep our forum going! :icon_thumleft:

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Car parking gone wrong  (Read 4252 times)

Offline xsm

DmaxDave

Re: Car parking gone wrong
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2016, 11:52:01 AM »
This has had major discussions on other forums and FB. The vast majority of responses agree that what was done by the Dmax driver was wrong.  Have a look here for some discussions http://4x4earth.com/forum/index.php?threads/interesting-video.38627/

I think this response sums it up pretty well.

As others have said there was some force used and if the auto was in park, or the manual in gear, and the vehicle gets dragged backwards like that, I am sure something would have been put under stress.  Makes me think something broke as the last pull seemed a lot easier than the first couple.

Why did the person taking the video go around the front of the BT50 and show how close the vehicle in front was parked?  Makes me think the Prado wasn't the problem but the vehicle in front was.

I hope the Prado owner sees the video and makes a complaint to the cops who hopefully can identify the Dmax driver and charge him/her.  Plus I hope the Prado owner sues the arse off the Dmax driver who is nothing but a total fool.  Ceratinly no hero.

Also note that the original FB post has been deleted.

Dave

PS. I have moved this thread as I believe it is anything but funny and doesn't fit with the theme of the original thread "Today's Smile" in which it was posted
Dave (with moderator's hat on)

Offline xsm

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2016, 12:28:17 PM »
True Dave, that response does sum it up pretty well and I agree with it. It's not the act itself that's amusing, it's the way that the NT News has approached the story that's amusing. Putting a comical slant on it. NT News features regularly on Media Watch so the story might get more air time yet.

Cheers
Martin

DmaxDave

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2016, 12:31:08 PM »
Yeah, the NT News are a bit different  :laughing7:

Dave

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal