General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

The Free Moreton Island Ferry GiveAway!

(1/3) > >>

BinaryMan:
The Free Moreton Island Ferry Trip GiveAway:  :hello:

* One standard vehicle return transfer on MiCat to & from Moreton Island
* Includes 2 passengers (driver + passenger)
* Additional passenger/s can be added at standard ferry prices.
* Transfer may be used for a day trip or a you may wish to stay longer. :read2:   Terms and Conditions:

* OzIsuzu Forum members with more than 10 posts can enter.
* Only one (1) entry per OzIsuzu Forum member.
* Must be USED BY 15 APRIL 2016.
* The Ferry trip is NOT transferrable.
* Vehicle MUST BE an ISUZU.
* Does NOT include National Park Vehicle Permit.
* Cannot be used on peak services or during peak periods.
* Peak Services

* Friday      08.30     Brisbane – Moreton

* Sunday    04.30     Moreton – Brisbane
* Peak Periods

* 23.03.16 – 28.03.16     School Holidays
* The "lucky" OzIsuzu Forum member will be announced on Sunday, 21 Feb 2016.
* OzIsuzu Forums and its staff does not represent and have no agreement/contract with any company/brand associated with this giveaway and is not responsible for such companies' decisions/rulings.
* You indemnify and will not hold responsible OzIsuzu Forums and its staff for any type of losses/claims that may arise with this giveaway including, and not limited to, withdrawal of the free ferry trip for any reason.
* Posting your entry means you ACCEPT and will ABIDE with these Terms and Conditions.'strewth.. now that we got that out of the way, let's get on with it!  :headbang:

To get a chance in getting this freebie,

In 100 words or less,...
       Tell us why your ISUZU deserves a Free Trip to Moreton Island?
                               Post your entry below... make it fun, make it witty and make it count!  :)
                                                                           :occasion14:

DmaxDave:
Good luck everybody?  Umfortunately I can't enter  :crybaby2:

There was a question about why do you need ten posts to enter.  Well it is really easy to achieve 10 posts.

Click here to find out how:  ;)
http://www.ozisuzu.com.au/index.php/topic,1777.msg14876.html#msg14876

DannyG:
Good luck to those that enter....IF anyone enters!!!

Bit quiet so far, are you all waiting for the first person to jump?  :laughing7:

LST:
My DMAX deserves a trip to Morton Island because it's never been there or me either. I have been setting it up for camping and got the camper trailer to be able to do a trip like this

Yoodles:
My Isuzu is sick of the dust, grass seeds, tumbleweeds, and country folk of Armidale! 
Max-ine needs some beach time to really stretch her legs!  Plus, I can’t catch trout to save myself up here – I need a whiting/bream/tailor fix to get my fishing back on track  :laughing7:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version