General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Happy 1st Birthday Ozisuzu

<< < (4/4)

sdouglas:
I only came across this forum a week or so ago. It's already been very helpful. So far everyone has been tolerant and polite to each other and that's a big bonus. No personal attacks and all that crap. So well done everybody!! Keep up the great work. Now did I read that post right that Dannyg hasn't bought himself an Isuzu???? What the??? Please explain?😀⛑

DannyG:

--- Quote from: sdouglas on Oct 23, 2017, 06:17:02 PM ---I only came across this forum a week or so ago. It's already been very helpful. So far everyone has been tolerant and polite to each other and that's a big bonus. No personal attacks and all that crap. So well done everybody!! Keep up the great work. Now did I read that post right that Dannyg hasn't bought himself an Isuzu???? What the??? Please explain?😀⛑

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words and yes I eventually bought an Isuzu, the better type of course...an MUX ;)

sdouglas:
Ordered a sticker and stubby cooler. Can't wait to use both. They'll be the only ones in my area so might get some questions about them which will be good!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version