Market Place Boards > Official Ozisuzu Forum Merchandise

Official Ozisuzu.com.au Merchandise Here

<< < (11/13) > >>

Carlin1983:
Items arrived today - all good

sdouglas:
Claims the stubbie  coolers keep beers 3 degrees  colder are completely true. As for the other claim the stickers make you 2 inches taller are unfortunately not true!!!! I’m still 5 foot bugger all. Perhaps a slick looking cap would be the go. Would get one as soon as they become available. Maybe I should get another sticker and see if that works?
Cheers to you Danny G, regards Shane in hot ,dry western 42degree Qld

DannyG:

--- Quote from: sdouglas on Jan 14, 2018, 02:02:21 PM ---Claims the stubbie  coolers keep beers 3 degrees  colder are completely true. As for the other claim the stickers make you 2 inches taller are unfortunately not true!!!! I’m still 5 foot bugger all. Perhaps a slick looking cap would be the go. Would get one as soon as they become available. Maybe I should get another sticker and see if that works?
Cheers to you Danny G, regards Shane in hot ,dry western 42degree Qld

--- End quote ---

:laughing7: Thanks Shane

DannyG:
I was wondering why we hadn't sold any Merchandise for quite a while and as it turns out our online shop was not working!!

When I upgraded our server software a while ago I didn't realise our shop no longer worked.

I have reverted back to an older PHP version on our server until such a time I can upgrade our shop to work with the latest PHP.

All a bit nerdy I know but for those that may have wanted to purchase merchandise you now can  :occasion14:

fishfinder:

--- Quote from: DannyG on May 18, 2018, 09:54:12 AM ---I was wondering why we hadn't sold any Merchandise for quite a while and as it turns out our online shop was not working!!

When I upgraded our server software a while ago I didn't realise our shop no longer worked.

I have reverted back to an older PHP version on our server until such a time I can upgrade our shop to work with the latest PHP.

All a bit nerdy I know but for those that may have wanted to purchase merchandise you now can  :occasion14:

--- End quote ---
I was wondering why it took my money and no goods delivered. I tried 83 times and shows 83 transactions on my bank statement. Keep the money as I'm sure you'll need it after tigers going down to port Adelaide that would have cost you a small wager.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version