Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: OzIsuzu Forums... your friendly :hello: place to chat about all things Isuzu.

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Official Ozisuzu.com.au Merchandise Here  (Read 56665 times)

Offline DMaximus

• XRunner Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
Re: Official Ozisuzu.com.au Merchandise Here
« Reply #30 on: Feb 10, 2016, 11:55:49 AM »
Well I'll soon find out, arrived today.

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #31 on: Feb 10, 2016, 12:24:01 PM »
Bloody hell that took a while!! I know I live out in the sticks and they are not the fastest in getting parcels out but thats slow....they must use Prados as postal vehicles
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

Offline DMaximus

• XRunner Member

Offline DMaximus

• XRunner Member
« Reply #33 on: Apr 05, 2016, 02:48:53 PM »
How's the merchandise sales going Danny?

Members doing the right thing and buying up?   ;D

DmaxDave

« Reply #34 on: Apr 05, 2016, 03:28:37 PM »
I use my ozisuzu stubby holder on a regular basis  :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Dave

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #35 on: Apr 06, 2016, 10:03:28 AM »
How's the merchandise sales going Danny?

Members doing the right thing and buying up?   ;D

We have sold a bit, mainly in the initial push but we still have a large amount of the initial order left so plenty of room for more sales :)

I admit that I forget to push it at opportune times such as fathers day etc so I need to be a more active in the promoting department ;)
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #36 on: Jun 23, 2016, 05:54:44 AM »
Thanks for the plug Dave.

And thanks to those that have bought merchandise.

We still have 100's of items left from our initial order so it'll be a year or two before we get into profit mode but as Dave said, the small amount of profit we put onto the items all goes back into running the forums so we appreciate any sales we can get. Even a single sticker helps.  :icon_thumleft:

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #37 on: Nov 23, 2016, 10:04:27 AM »
Just a friendly reminder that with xmas coming up dont forget to buy yourselves some Ozisuzu merchandise  :icon_thumleft:

All proceeds go towards running the forums so we really appreciate the support.

Even buying a $5 sticker with free postage helps.

_____________________________________________________________________________-

MERCHANDISE PRICE LIST
Sticker - clear coated - 200 x 50 mm - $5.00
Stubby Holder - quality stitched can or bottle holder - $10.00

COMBO DEALS
Buy one Stubby Holder and one Sticker together - $14 plus postage
Buy two Stubby Holders and one Sticker together - $22 plus postage
Plus many other Combo Deals

Please note:
There is only minimal profit at the above prices.
All profits contribute to the cost of running the forum's server.

POSTAGE
All Stickers posted free, unlimited amount (well as long as they all fit in an envelope!)
Stubby Holders and Combo Deals must go into a 500g Australia Post satchel, these are $8.  Several Stubby Holders will fit in the one satchel if need be.

ORDERING
We have set up an Online Shop at http://merchandise.ozisuzu.com.au this is the best way to purchase our Merchandise as it is secure and should be a user friendly platform.
Or if you dont want to use the online shop send me a Private Message or Email at merchandise@ozisuzu.com.au with the following details:

USERNAME:
FULL POSTAL ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
STICKER QUANTITY:
STUBBY HOLDER QUANTITY:

Please do not try and place orders in this thread. Orders can only be received at the Online Shop via PM or Email. Thanks for your support and understanding.

DELIVERY
Once we have received your order we will send you an invoice with payment details. All payments are to be made via Paypal or Direct Deposit.
As soon as payment is received/cleared we will post the goods. All items are posted from Tasmania so please allow 5 days for delivery once posted.

PLEASE REMEMBER ALL PROFITS CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE SERVER COSTS OF OZISUZU

Offline muddy mux

• LS-T Member
  • Car Type: MUX
« Reply #38 on: Dec 09, 2016, 11:11:57 PM »
Just doing my bit to help this great forum

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #39 on: Dec 09, 2016, 11:45:10 PM »
Just doing my bit to help this great forum

Thanks Mate I appreciate the support.

I probably dont show enough gratitude to those of you that have ordered merchandise but it really does help us keep the place running.

I like to run an open book on here so just to keep those that may interested up to date......... Since we bought our initial bulk merchandise order around 18 months ago, we are now getting closer to breaking even in regards to covering the initial outlay costs.

I know this may appear to be slow going as far as the concept of buying a product and selling it try and cover costs of running a forum but back when I decided it was a good decision moving forward to outlay the money, I always anticipated it would take a year or two to recoup the initial outlay. So given our membership position back when we decided to proceed with it and where we are now, 2 years will be a pretty good outcome and guestimate.

So the moral of the story is START BUYING UP BIG as we are now close to 'recovery' mode!!   :laughing7:

If we get to a point that we are covering the costs of running the place through merchandise sales then Ill definitely look at expanding the merchandise items. What that will be is up to the members but the usual suspects up for consideration will be key rings, caps, mugs, tshirts etc I suppose.

So thanks every one for buying a sticker or stubby holder or two, I get a great thrill packaging the orders and posting them.....even though Im a bit slow at times!

Having said that, with or with out merchandise sales I am more than happy to keep the forum going. It is a great source of information with what I would consider to be the best quality member base in regards to automotive forums on the internet.
There are some shockers out there. Im not sure if it is the solid choice of motor vehicle that makes our membership pool in the higher intelligence range or we are just a bunch a decent folks but we are a very sound forum for information without having to sift through a pile of nonsense to find what your looking for.  :icon_thumleft:

Offline Eire83

« Reply #40 on: Jul 20, 2017, 10:09:47 PM »
Hi Danny,
Just purchased some stuff today. Keep up the good work.
Cheers Eire83

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #41 on: Jul 20, 2017, 10:43:27 PM »
Thanks very much we appreciate the support.

The following users thanked this post: BrisVegas

Offline Eire83

« Reply #42 on: Aug 01, 2017, 07:43:24 PM »
Hi Danny, just received my stubbie holders and sticker today, thanks - I feel like part of the gang now. Perfect timing as I just finished dry July for the first time in my life, no small achievement for an Irishman.

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #43 on: Aug 02, 2017, 11:06:02 AM »
Hi Danny, just received my stubbie holders and sticker today, thanks - I feel like part of the gang now. Perfect timing as I just finished dry July for the first time in my life, no small achievement for an Irishman.

An Irishman that stayed dry for the whole of July......you deserve a medal.......my ancestry is from Ireland as well  :occasion14:

Offline Carlin1983

• LS-T Member
« Reply #44 on: Aug 02, 2017, 06:11:44 PM »
Just placed order for Stubbie holder and sticker -
2010 D-max LS Hi-Ride - HPD Catch can - EGR Bypass - Donaldson Prefilter - Dobinson Shocks - OME Leaf Springs - Engine Data Scan - Greasable Shackles and Pins.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal