General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Position/s Vacant

(1/1)

DannyG:
Do you like to work for free?
Do you want a job where there is very little thanks or recognition?

If you answered yes to both those questions I have an offer for you  :toothy9:

I need someone or a few people to help me with the administration side of the forum.

Its not a huge job but it is a daily job and it involves approving new members and dealing with spammers and spam posts.

If you are enjoying the role and particularly the lack of pay and recognition there are other areas you can expand to within the forum to keep it clean, fast and secure!!

For the most part I handle these tasks quite easily myself but from time to time I go away for a few days and I am going on an extended holiday early next year so I really need to get someone else or a coupe of people trained up to look after the place in my absence.

Please note, this is not a moderators roles as such. I prefer to largely leave the forum unmoderated unless of course there are personal attacks or things get out of hand but that role is best left to me to deal with. I keep the forum family friendly for the most part and drama free.

It is purely a behind the scenes role.

If you're a bit computer savvy and or know a little about SMF forums in particular and you're keen to work for free then shoot me a PM  :laughing7:

DannyG:
Position is filled thanks.

mux339 works behind the background keeping the forums topics in the right places and keeps everything organised to which I am very thankful.

We will introduce a new helper soon who is going to help me with the admin side of dealing with sign ups and spammers.

Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version