Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: OzIsuzu Forums... your friendly :hello: place to chat about all things Isuzu.

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Carexpert youtube channel latest Dmax/BT-50 fail  (Read 2588 times)

Offline rajahhindi

Re: Carexpert youtube channel latest Dmax/BT-50 fail
« Reply #15 on: Jan 29, 2024, 06:09:59 PM »
I stopped watching that clown after he discounted every climate change skeptic as a loony tune.
He's not a scientist either, just another bull shizzer, who believes other bull shizzer's.

I've been waiting for the sea level to rise for the last 20 years, but Bondi Beach is still in Bondi, not Penrith.
What a hypocrite! Buys a fuel guzzling petrol 4wd like a Ranger Raptor and claims climate change as a truth!
I guess he does or did own a Tesla, because they are the Greenest car on the planet! I suppose his God is Elon Musk, as he has never been know to lie to gain a buck or 2? Mars anyone?

Offline Navigator

« Reply #16 on: Jan 29, 2024, 07:17:33 PM »
After reading the comments, went back and had a look at his youtube channel.

Looked for an actual offroad trip that would give him some creds and got sick of scrolling his vids on youtube... a lot of car reviews and a 12 hour bitumen only trip.
I'd guess he makes his money from advertising, partnerships, etc.
This site explains some of it https://sproutsocial.com/insights/how-to-make-money-on-youtube/

I'd gather he's not a 4wd (or car expert) expert but someone trying to make an income.
Until he's done something worthwhile like gunshot creek, the Finke or worse in a modded fourbie, he has no real offroad experience.

Advertising is pretty much how everone on Youtube makes their money, but seeing as how he was an equity shareholder of caradvice.com.au when it was sold to channel 9 for something like $62 million, he's probably not struggling to make ends meet lol.

Offline rajahhindi

« Reply #17 on: Jan 30, 2024, 02:12:38 PM »
After reading the comments, went back and had a look at his youtube channel.

Looked for an actual offroad trip that would give him some creds and got sick of scrolling his vids on youtube... a lot of car reviews and a 12 hour bitumen only trip.
I'd guess he makes his money from advertising, partnerships, etc.
This site explains some of it https://sproutsocial.com/insights/how-to-make-money-on-youtube/

I'd gather he's not a 4wd (or car expert) expert but someone trying to make an income.
Until he's done something worthwhile like gunshot creek, the Finke or worse in a modded fourbie, he has no real offroad experience.

Advertising is pretty much how everone on Youtube makes their money, but seeing as how he was an equity shareholder of caradvice.com.au when it was sold to channel 9 for something like $62 million, he's probably not struggling to make ends meet lol.
Yeah and what a great buy that was for Channel 9. They closed it less then 2 years later with the same clowns in charge! Not sure how much equity Maric had in it, as Car advice bought out his lone show with a percentage of it as payment. Definately enough to buy a Tesla!  :laughing7:

Offline Navigator

« Reply #18 on: Jan 30, 2024, 06:16:48 PM »
Even a few percent of $62 million is a sizeable chunk of change.  Anyway, he's upset the fanbois, and that's always entertaining lol.

Offline rajahhindi

« Reply #19 on: Jan 31, 2024, 04:02:48 PM »
Yep. And the original founder of car advice now holds a "honorary adjunct professor" at Queensland University! Well deserved i am sure!  :notworthy: :notworthy: :laughing7:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal