General Boards > Off Topic

Insurance renewal

<< < (2/3) > >>

manchu:
I switch to RACV for my 2017 MUX after AAMI jacked my premium up while also reducing the ensured value to something I'd never be able to replace it for.   

ajm:
Thanks all. I hate shopping around. Just redone home insurance and wife's car. Oh well, here goes...

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

manchu:

--- Quote from: ajm on Jun 14, 2023, 02:28:22 PM ---I hate shopping around.

--- End quote ---

me too,  but what I hate more is being taken advantage of by an insurer because of laziness (aka loyality),  and their lack of appetite for keeping a customer.     

I'd been with AAMI for ~10yrs (home, contents and cars)  and claim free  but when premiums went up and I asked for a discount all I got offered was to increase the excess. 

Gav62:
Allianze for my insurance. Worth a look.

Bob:
I have been using an Insurance Broker called Insurance House for both the D-Max and the caravan and have been using then since 2005 when we got our first caravan. They shop around and find the best price for both items and usually it is cheaper than last year, the car is with QBE but if making a claim, I do it via the broker.

My wife has hers with Woolworths and we get 10% off one shop per month so usually use that shop for a larger shop or even my beer 🍺

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version