General Boards > Off Topic

Help needed

<< < (2/3) > >>

mewgaf:
AFP (Aust Federal Police) tell major crime operating and local police on take.
But again be careful do call from public phone don’t leave details etc etc

travelinoz:
Maybe two things you could do is send messages about these people to Centrelink and the tax office.  If they are druggies they could also be welfare cheats or tax dodgers.  You can send these messages online anomalously without identifying yourself.  That might put two other agencies on their backs.

ajm:

--- Quote from: mewgaf on Feb 10, 2023, 01:37:21 AM ---AFP (Aust Federal Police) tell major crime operating and local police on take.
But again be careful do call from public phone don’t leave details etc etc

--- End quote ---
Always have to be careful reporting suspicions about police to other police. Terrible when it's like that.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

ajm:

--- Quote from: travelinoz on Feb 10, 2023, 09:39:27 AM ---Maybe two things you could do is send messages about these people to Centrelink and the tax office.  If they are druggies they could also be welfare cheats or tax dodgers.  You can send these messages online anomalously without identifying yourself.  That might put two other agencies on their backs.

--- End quote ---
Cheers.

ajm:
Council has installed an anti hooning camera at the top of the street. Number plate recognition, vehicle identification, and linked to police. Not a solution, but might slow them down a bit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version