General Boards > Off Topic

JUST JOKES!

<< < (6/6)

Steve I:

--- Quote from: Richard Puller on Dec 24, 2021, 03:17:57 PM ---Is the sound coming from the passengers side airbag ?
--- End quote ---
Yep  :laughing7:

... no point getting a owners manual once they start whining you might as well trade it in for a new one as they cant be fixed
... Mine's out of manufacturer's warranty - but I'm claiming it's not fit for purpose  :laughing7:

Steve

yvesjv:
A rich man needed a new bodyguard, and decided he wanted a samurai instead of the usual gun toting wannabe. So he puts out an ad asking for auditions.

Three samurai show up. A Chinese man, a Japanese man, and an Israeli. The audition is a simple test: a fly will be let loose in the room, and each samurai is to show their skill in dealing with the fly.

The Chinese samurai goes first, whips his katana out, and SLASHES the air once, with blinding speed, and the fly falls to the ground in two pieces.

The Japanese samurai goes second, whips his katana out, and SLASH SLASH, with blinding speed, he sheathes his sword, and his fly is on the ground in four pieces.

The Israeli samurai steps forward last, pulls out his katana, and slashes wildly at the air several times for a moment, then steps back and sheathed his sword. But his fly is still buzzing around the room.

The rich man steps forward, incredulous. "What was that!? You didn't even kill your fly!"

The Israeli samurai somberly responds: "Circumcision is not meant to kill."

Luigi:

Luigi:

yvesjv:
Election is coming up and this is nuts
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/pm-thrilled-as-the-sheer-horror-of-war-distracts-nation-from-albos-dashing-womens-weekly-shoot/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version