General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Connection issues with the www.ozisuzu.com.au web server

(1/17) > >>

yvesjv:
Hi all,

Antone else having connection issues with the www.ozisuzu.com.au web server?
In the last few days it's become hit and miss for me, it timeouts then reconnects and the cycle rstarts again.

Though ping to the server shows no drops.
I think the ip address is shared between multiple companies.

transport:
yes the same

DannyG:
Thanks for the heads up.

I have had another gent suggest the same thing to me privately and I naturally assumed it was at his end as no one else seemed to have the issue!!

But obviously it is at our end.

We are on a shared server, that up until now has had plenty of bandwidth for those of us that are on it. Looking at the technical graphs they supply we have been well and truly within all limits 99.9% of the time.

Ill get in touch with them and see if there is something that can be done. It may be time that we have out grown our current arrangement and we need to move onto a better arrangement.
It may also be because there are so many people working at home or something along those lines, as we are on a US based server.

Either way Ill endeavor to stop it happening  :icon_thumleft:

DannyG:
I just had a quick look at the nerdy stuff on our server and besides one tiny spike the users are well and truly within the servers limits.

However it is showing some faults over the last 7 days which Id suggest is the issue.

Ill give them a call when I get a chance and see if they can tell me why this is happening......no doubt they will blame the coronavirus  :evil6:

DannyG:
Ive just done a little bit of maintenance.

I need to know if it is our server erroring or if it is the current issue most of us are having at the moment where we are getting massive spikes of the ISP's getting overwhelmed.

If anyone gets an error now can you please take note of the error and post it here.

An example would be "Internal server error 500".

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version