Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Read Off-road destination Tips :cup: in Trips Old and Planning!

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Dmax 4wd owners in or around Chipping Norton  (Read 2495 times)

Offline fmflex

• SX Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
Dmax 4wd owners in or around Chipping Norton
« on: Aug 26, 2019, 12:52:03 AM »
Hello all

Just wondering if there was anyone who was located in or around Chipping Norton in NSW with a 4wd Dmax (18 or 19 model preferably)?  I was hoping for a favour where I was hoping to borrow your dmax for a measure up at Inland Australia who make thewetseat neoprene seat covers.  I've been hunting them on a console organizer since I've had my dmax but they haven't had any luck in getting hold of a 4wd dmax to do a measure up. 

Let me know if anyone might be able to assist.  I also rate their seat covers highly where my set in my previous vw caddy survived 9.5 years of trade use with no issues so I had a set fitted front and back in my dmax before I picked it up.

Many thanks.

Offline ajm

Re: Dmax 4wd owners in or around Chipping Norton
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2019, 07:49:17 AM »
Hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I doubt anyone will lend you their late model vehicle. Could be wrong mind you. Perhaps you could ask if anyone would be prepared to meet you there for the purposes of having the seats measured. Throw in a coffee and muffin and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Offline sdouglas

• XRunner Member
  • Car Type: MUX
  • 2016 MUX LS U . TJM bar, HR towbar, TOYO AT2’s
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2019, 05:01:27 PM »
AJM, it appears FMFLEX lives in Melbourne, no where near the manufacturers facility. I think he’s asking if anyone can drop in there so they can get some measurements. Don’t think he actually needs to borrow someone else’s vehicle.
Don’t worry about things you can’t change!

Offline ajm

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26, 2019, 08:22:12 PM »
No idea on the geography, so apologies for that. Just thought it could do with a little more clarity.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: sdouglas

Offline fmflex

• SX Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2019, 09:17:24 AM »
Hi All

Just to clarify I wasn't asking for anyone to leave their vehicle unattended there, just wait around for a measure up.

I'm not sure about a coffee and muffin but happy to spot someone a slab for their time.  The console idea is big on my agenda as I'm a tradesman and generally jump in with pockets full of hand tools and misc which I'm trying not to leave scattered around the interior.  Who knows maybe someone who sees the quality of their other products like seat covers will be interested in a set too.  I can vouch for their durability as I used a set in my previous vw caddy and they did 9 1/2 years of trade use and held up fine.

Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal