General Boards > Off Topic

Companion Fridge or ?

<< < (3/3)

manchu:

--- Quote from: Pete57 on Nov 10, 2018, 06:09:43 PM ---Noticed Bunnings selling Companion fridges, battery packs and 125watt solar mats.  They advertise they will beat prices by 10% so might be another option

--- End quote ---

Bunnings are notoriously dodgy when it comes to beating prices.    They often have bunnings specific versions of exactly the same product other stores sell so they can avoid price beating.     

I was denied the price beat on a $500 Honda line trimmer last year purely because the product code bunnings uses on their computer system didn't match the competing store webiste.    The trimmers were identical and Honda AU even confirmed it.       They're weasels.     

sdouglas:
Companion fridges on sale at BCF at the moment. They price beat very easily last time I tried. Painless.

fishfinder:

--- Quote from: manchu on Nov 14, 2018, 12:26:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pete57 on Nov 10, 2018, 06:09:43 PM ---Noticed Bunnings selling Companion fridges, battery packs and 125watt solar mats.  They advertise they will beat prices by 10% so might be another option

--- End quote ---

Bunnings are notoriously dodgy when it comes to beating prices.    They often have bunnings specific versions of exactly the same product other stores sell so they can avoid price beating.     

I was denied the price beat on a $500 Honda line trimmer last year purely because the product code bunnings uses on their computer system didn't match the competing store webiste.    The trimmers were identical and Honda AU even confirmed it.       They're weasels.   

--- End quote ---
spot on. On a lot of their products if you go to the manufacture website and do a search on part number quite often it says exclusive to Bunnings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version