General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Happy Birthday as OzIsuzu Forums ticked over 5k Membership!

(1/2) > >>

BinaryMan:
OzIsuzu Forums quietly ticked over 5,000+ members on its Birthday (yesterday)!   :occasion13: :bom: 

Not that we are counting  ;D but it does put a smile on my face when I looked back not so long ago and we were marking our 500th member ( https://www.ozisuzu.com.au/index.php/topic,347.msg6018.html#msg6018 ).

Of course, the Forum is nothing without the engagement and contribution of the membership.  OzIsuzu Forums now holds a vast collection of technical information, knowledge and know-how of our favoured brand and model of 4WD.

Looking at the stats,  the Mux mob has steadily grown to be a real talkative bunch  :laughing7:

On behalf of the crew, we thank you for your technical contributions, experienced advice/opinions, understanding and of course the friendly banter that gives a chuckle and laughter at times when you least expected it.

Cheers all around!  :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

the OzIsuzu Forum Team
W www.ozisuzu.com.au

mux339:
Hay Statsman,

Just wondering how many of that 5,000 are still alive and kicking, have all cranial functions still intact, still read posts (without falling asleep), occasionally write posts (employing sentences, punctuation and spelling), contribute to levity, still own an Isuzu D-Max or MU-X, and haven't been sacked by Danny?

It don't matter...it's been a pleasant journey.  :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

Wfc100:
It was the Ozisuzu sticker on the back of my Dmax that obviously did the trick.

Manno MUX:

--- Quote from: Wfc100 on Oct 25, 2018, 05:16:48 PM ---It was the Ozisuzu sticker on the back of my Dmax that obviously did the trick.

--- End quote ---

DannyG
On the subject of stickers, will the Merchandise page be back up again anytime soon?   (Or is it a stock shortage issue ?)

No rush as yet, but I’d like to be able to “fly the flag” (along with some others from this site) at the BRB next year.

Harry H.:

--- Quote from: dmax449 on Oct 25, 2018, 04:47:14 PM ---Hay Statsman,

Just wondering how many of that 5,000 are still alive and kicking, have all cranial functions still intact, still read posts (without falling asleep), occasionally write posts (employing sentences, punctuation and spelling), contribute to levity, still own an Isuzu D-Max or MU-X, and haven't been sacked by Danny?

It don't matter...it's been a pleasant journey.  :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

--- End quote ---

;D

But true, that...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version