General Boards > Off Topic

4WD Action Graham Cahill Rolls his Dmax

(1/3) > >>

DannyG:
Most of you would have seen this already but poor GC from 4WD Action has sat his Dmax on its ear........on a road!

I hope he doesn't mind me using his images.........

Manno MUX:
Hope he’s okay (& to be fair he had been a little bit off road).

Wonder if he’ll post anything in “what I did with my Isuzu today”  :laughing7:

Harry H.:
Over on to the wrong side of the road for some reason, as per the scuff marks on the bitumen and then fresh marks up onto the embankment. The last bit is wot flipped him.

Interesting tread on the inside of the drivers side front tyre too - or lack of it.  I wonder if that strip of tread let go? If so, it may have had something to do with loss of control...

knoath:
Graham reported on Instagram that he slid on diesel or oil on the road which sent him across to the right, up the embankment and caused the roll over. :laughing7:

lizard:

--- Quote from: Harry H. on Oct 24, 2018, 03:01:45 PM ---Over on to the wrong side of the road for some reason, as per the scuff marks on the bitumen and then fresh marks up onto the embankment. The last bit is wot flipped him.

Interesting tread on the inside of the drivers side front tyre too - or lack of it.  I wonder if that strip of tread let go? If so, it may have had something to do with loss of control...
[/quote
well spotted]
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version