Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Our OzIsuzu Forums Merchandise  help keep our forum going! :icon_thumleft:

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: AFL Footy Tipping Comp  (Read 16788 times)

Offline fishfinder

Re: AFL Footy Tipping Comp
« Reply #75 on: Aug 28, 2018, 06:26:15 AM »

You dont really think I tipped the saints expecting them to win? ......YEP .....had you beat just couldnt do it to ya  :laughing7 ha ha

It was all strategically planned, why would I tip Geelong over Hawthorn the other week... Yep bring on the finals tipping mate. I mite even invite you around to watch the grand final at my place.

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #76 on: Aug 28, 2018, 10:24:33 AM »

It was all strategically planned, why would I tip Geelong over Hawthorn the other week... Yep bring on the finals tipping mate. I mite even invite you around to watch the grand final at my place.

The new place? Richmond vs West coast?  :laughing7:
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

Offline fishfinder

« Reply #77 on: Aug 29, 2018, 06:07:23 AM »
Yer the new place move in a week before gf..... Richmond vs west coast, now that's funny

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
« Reply #78 on: Oct 03, 2018, 11:32:59 AM »
Won and run. Martin was a class a head of me and fishfinder.

Shoot me a PM Martin with your address and Ill send out your prize  :icon_thumleft:

Fishfinder is a mate of mine so ill just give him a cuddle when i see him next  :laughing7:
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

The following users thanked this post: xsm

Offline xsm

« Reply #79 on: Oct 03, 2018, 11:50:43 AM »
Cheers Danny,

Hang onto the prize for another comp some day. I've already got an OzIsuzu stubbie holder in my collection so I'm sure someone else would appreciate it more.

Thanks for organising the tipping comp. It was a good format. Hopefully you can drum up some more competition for me next year.  ;D

Thanks also to Fishfinder and Dmaximus for joining in. It was actually a pretty close race.

Cheers
Martin

Offline fishfinder

« Reply #80 on: Oct 07, 2018, 09:21:02 AM »
Cheers Martin it was very close throughout the season and Danny hopefully more people get involved if you were to do one next season.  Oh and that cuddle maybe give it to someone else who has not had a Danny cuddle yet as I'm all cuddled out from last time we caught up...

Offline mux339

• XRunner Member
  • Car Type: MUX
« Reply #81 on: Oct 07, 2018, 10:20:51 AM »
Oh no Danny, Martin doesn't want your stubbie holder, Fishfinder doesn't want your cuddles, Richmond lost...so did Collingwood :wav:. It sounds like it's all building to a later-life crisis for you? :sad11:
2016 MY15 MU-X LST 4x4 Auto | OEM steel bullbar | OEM snorkel | HR tow bar

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal