Broken D Max

<< < (4/4)

AndyK:
The picture looks as though it is taken out of the window of a GQ Patrol

ian.gonzo:
Absolutely right.

Freddie:

--- Quote from: Manno MUX on Aug 17, 2018, 08:52:56 PM ---Freddie,

To be fair, the CSR is 2600+ klms of unmaintained road mostly (if not all) outside areas of dial-up road service. This is not your local dirt road.

My hat is off to those who’ve successfully completed the CSR under their own steam
(Its on my bucket list.)

Cheers
Bruce

--- End quote ---

Actually it is 1850kms but this year you need to bypass wells 32 to 22 so is 2185kms.  My comment refers to the fact that there are a lot worse corrugations on the Canning than those in the photo posted.

ian.gonzo:
Freddie, you posted that you are just back from doing the Canning so perhaps you can post some photos of your horror trip that you speak about, I just posted a photo that I had access to and you have said that the corrigations in that photo aren't bad so lets see yours.

Freddie:

--- Quote from: ian.gonzo on Aug 19, 2018, 01:02:53 PM ---Freddie, you posted that you are just back from doing the Canning so perhaps you can post some photos of your horror trip that you speak about, I just posted a photo that I had access to and you have said that the corrigations in that photo aren't bad so lets see yours.

--- End quote ---

Certainly anything but a “horror trip”.  It was an amazing adventure and we enjoyed every minute of it, including the corrugations.  My apologies for expressing my opinion.  It was not my intention to start a pissing competition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version