Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Read Off-road destination Tips :cup: in Trips Old and Planning!

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Broken D Max  (Read 6017 times)

Offline AndyK

• LS-M Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
Re: Broken D Max
« Reply #15 on: Aug 18, 2018, 10:57:13 AM »
The picture looks as though it is taken out of the window of a GQ Patrol

Offline ian.gonzo

« Reply #16 on: Aug 18, 2018, 04:04:52 PM »
Absolutely right.

Offline Freddie

« Reply #17 on: Aug 18, 2018, 04:35:49 PM »
Freddie,

To be fair, the CSR is 2600+ klms of unmaintained road mostly (if not all) outside areas of dial-up road service. This is not your local dirt road.

My hat is off to those who’ve successfully completed the CSR under their own steam
(Its on my bucket list.)

Cheers
Bruce

Actually it is 1850kms but this year you need to bypass wells 32 to 22 so is 2185kms.  My comment refers to the fact that there are a lot worse corrugations on the Canning than those in the photo posted.

Offline ian.gonzo

« Reply #18 on: Aug 19, 2018, 01:02:53 PM »
Freddie, you posted that you are just back from doing the Canning so perhaps you can post some photos of your horror trip that you speak about, I just posted a photo that I had access to and you have said that the corrigations in that photo aren't bad so lets see yours.

Offline Freddie

« Reply #19 on: Aug 19, 2018, 06:08:16 PM »
Freddie, you posted that you are just back from doing the Canning so perhaps you can post some photos of your horror trip that you speak about, I just posted a photo that I had access to and you have said that the corrigations in that photo aren't bad so lets see yours.

Certainly anything but a “horror trip”.  It was an amazing adventure and we enjoyed every minute of it, including the corrugations.  My apologies for expressing my opinion.  It was not my intention to start a pissing competition.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal