Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Our OzIsuzu Forums Merchandise  help keep our forum going! :icon_thumleft:

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  (Read 4174 times)

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« on: Dec 22, 2017, 05:38:59 PM »
That time has approached us again where I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you to the great members of this forum who make it what it is, which is a the best forum on the internet and by far the best for Isuzu related information  ;)

I would also like to thank the Mod team, Binaryman and Bmux for all their hard work as usual. It is obviously a labour of love and for the most part a thankless job so well done to those guys.

On a serious note it is also a time of year that is difficult for some people, so I would like to take some time to say that it is ok to speak up if your struggling or having problems. I am open to anyone sending a PM or email if you would like to talk or please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or visit www.lifeline.org.au/gethelp.
Us blokes and Ladies are not great at expressing our problems at times so please if things are not going well for you then speak up.

Back to a lighter note thank you to everyone for making our forums a great place to visit. Merry Christmas to you and your families.
I look forward to next year and what the new model of the Mighty Isuzu Ute range of vehicles will bring.  :icon_thumleft:
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

The following users thanked this post: xsm, Carlin1983, mux339, kgp.j4f

Offline kgp.j4f

• SX Member
  • Car Type: MUX
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2017, 06:23:37 PM »
Thank you DannyG,

It's a great Forum indeed.

Wishing you and the Mod Team A merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Van

Offline sdouglas

• XRunner Member
  • 2016 MUX LS U . TJM bar, HR towbar, TOYO AT2’s
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2017, 07:21:41 PM »
Well done Danny G and team. This is an excellent forum and your sentiments in the Christmas message are very much appreciated. To everyone have a Merry Christmas and be kind to one another.
Cheers Shane
Don’t worry about things you can’t change!

Offline xsm

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2017, 10:26:39 PM »
Yes, may I wish everyone a merry Christmas too. I agree with Danny's sentiment about the forum. It's the most reliable source of info on all things Isuzu Ute.

Could I also make a special Christmas greeting to those of you who I've engaged in "robust" discussions with (via OzIsuzu) over the year. Although I am sometimes firm in my opinions I value the contributions of everyone and the forum is all the better for having you as members. Hopefully Bob, Freddie and Mydmax2 will understand where I'm coming from. Cheers guys and thanks again for being here.

All the best,
Martin

Offline mudguard

• LS-U Member
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2017, 08:25:21 AM »
As Only a new member, I would like to wish all the people who run this forum and all members a very happy and above all, a healthy Xmas, and may the new year outshine the previous years. Regards Bruce.
2017 MU-X LSU Tour Mate . Tow bar, alloy bull bar, bonnet protector, side steps, carpet mats ,slimline window weather shields, redarc brake controller, redarc battery isolator ,RM6000 brake safe monitor,HDP Catch Can

Offline Carlin1983

• LS-T Member
  • Car Type: DMAX
« Reply #5 on: Dec 23, 2017, 01:25:50 PM »
Merry Xmas to all - I enjoy all the reading on here - I spend to much time ;)
2010 D-max LS Hi-Ride - HPD Catch can - EGR Bypass - Donaldson Prefilter - Dobinson Shocks - OME Leaf Springs - Engine Data Scan - Greasable Shackles and Pins.

Offline Wayne Ferris

« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2017, 06:55:45 AM »
Merry Xmas to one and all,and a safe New Year

Offline towtug

• SX Member
« Reply #7 on: Dec 24, 2017, 08:22:19 PM »
A happy Christmas and another great Year to you all.
I have read more useful information on this forum than anywhere else, I still haven't found another OZ sticker, bu I'll keep looking. :hello2: :occasion14:

Offline Wal

• XRunner Member
  • 2015 DMAX LS-U
« Reply #8 on: Dec 24, 2017, 10:20:07 PM »
A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all forum members!
2015 DMAX LS-U Dual Cab Tour Mate l  Venitian Red l  EGR Canopy l  Nudge Bar l Korr Light Bar l Dual Battery l Tinted Windows l Reversing Sensors l Dr Air Compressor l HPD Catchcan l Digoptions Head Unit l Toughdog Shocks

Offline Bushylan

• SX Member
« Reply #9 on: Dec 25, 2017, 02:56:56 PM »
Merry Xmas all!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal