Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: OzIsuzu Forums... your friendly :hello: place to chat about all things Isuzu.

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Interior and Exterior care products  (Read 3010 times)

Offline dmaxbb

Interior and Exterior care products
« on: Oct 03, 2017, 08:44:05 AM »
Hi guys

What kind of products do you use to clean your interior such as the vinyl dash dials and seats.
I am using scotch upholstery foam cleaner. But still give it a wipe while the foam does its work
I also use black max by swift city to clean the dash and trims.
As for the exterior I’m using this high concentrated wash and wax car wash. Give me a good foam and clean

Only thing that’s bugging me is the windshield trying to get the inside as clean and steak free but not much success as when the rain falls it fogs up and all. Got to turn on the ac to clear it.
Any ideas of cleaning in and outside of glass would be appreciated

Thanks

Offline Taza

• XRunner Member
  • Car Type: MUX
Re: Interior and Exterior care products
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2017, 09:32:03 AM »
I use autoglym glass polish for out side and inside i use  rainx interior glass anti fog

Taza

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2015 MU-X LST Outback bronze | Rear Bumper Garnish | Stainless Steel Scuff Plates | TJM T13 Colour Coded Bullbar | TJM Airtek Snorkel | 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Hi-Flow Cat | ECU Re-map | Ceramic Pro 9H Paint Protection | Windows Tinted

Offline dmaxbb

« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2017, 10:18:40 AM »
I tried the rain x anti fog. But to me that doesn’t work. Unless I’m. Applying it wrong

Offline Wayne Ferris

« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2017, 06:12:29 PM »
I tried rain x interior and it seemed to make the moisture bead up,i could see but it was annoying.For the out side ,it rained yesturday so thats my secret

Offline My Names Earl

• LS-M Member
  • Car Type: MUX
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
I use Autosmart products inside and out, except for the glass. Worked as a cleaner in my uni days and nothing beats Halo glass cleaner, but its a cleaner not an anti-fog product.

PS:  And only use new microfibre clothes to clean glass, as they get old and dirty they become general cleaning clothes and finally polishing clothes.
MU-X LS-U MY15 | Bonnet Protector | Isuzu Canvas Seat Covers | Rubber Floor Mats | Tow Bar | Head Light Protectors | MMC Black Single Hoop Deluxe Bull Bar | Runva 11XP Winch | Clark Rubber Rear Cargo Mat | what next

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal