Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: OzIsuzu Forums... your friendly :hello: place to chat about all things Isuzu.

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: The 2017 Great Cycle Challenge for kids cancer - charity fundraising auctions  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Myst

• LS-U Member
  • Car Type: MUX
G'day all,

I've stepped up to take on the 2017 Great Cycle Challenge to raise much needed funds for kids cancer research. This is a topic very close to my heart as I've seen too many kids fighting for life, and not enjoying it like kids should.

I've set my personal goal at riding 300km and raising $500 during the month of October. I'd actually like to raise at least five times that amount, and to do so, I'm reaching out to people and businesses everywhere.

In addition to riding, I'm also running a number of charity auctions that might have some appeal to you. I'll keep a list of the items up for grabs at the bottom of this post.

The FB page where the auctions will be run is on this link here.

https://www.facebook.com/alan.specke...96288144244432

Alternately, if you're interested in making a donation, you can do so on the fundraising page here:
https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Riders/AlanSpecketer

Any support would be very greatly appreciated. If you're a business owner and are interested in donating something for auction, shoot me a message either here or on the FB page and we'll work something out.

Thanks all :)

OzTrail Outback Cooker, RRP $499 courtesy of OzTrail - CURRENT BID $100

Moondyne Tracker 12mp trail cam package, RRP $299 courtesy of Moondyne & Rugged Extremes - CURRENT BID $160

Bushnell Trophy 8x32 binoculars, courtesy of Tasco Sales Australia - CURRENT BID $0

Tusx Schist convert shirt, RRP $179.90 courtesy of Tusx Hunter - CURRENT BID $50

Redarc Tow Pro Elite, RRP $372 courtesy of Redarc - CURRENT BID $0

Offline Myst

• LS-U Member
  • Car Type: MUX
G'day all,

quick update on our progress for the Great Cycle Challenge so far.

We've received donations totalling $370. We set the target of $500, but we'd really like to hit five times this amount, $2500.

The charity fundraisers we're running on FB are going well, with bids totalling $1210 so far. This brings our active fundraising efforts to a total of $1580.

We really need to keep pushing for donations and prize donors to get to our target, and beyond. If you've got something that you think might raise much needed funds for childhood cancer research, please let me know - i'll be more than happy to promote the daylights out of your business if you can support us.

Thanks all!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal