General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Ozisuzu 3000 Member Giveaway *Winner*

(1/3) > >>

DannyG:
The Great OzIsuzu Forum 3rd Yr/3K+ Membership
Celebration Giveaway! :icon_thumleft:
This year we are privileged to have ARB join us in celebrating OzIsuzu Forums' third year and 3000+ membership milestone.  ARB donated a prize to be given away to a lucky OzIsuzu Forum member winner.
So what are you getting?

* An OzIsuzu Forum drink holder (x1) and sticker (x2)
* ARB Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) DIY External Sensor Kit valued at $299.

Terms and Conditions:

* OzIsuzu Forum members with more than 30 posts AND located in Australia can enter.
* Only one (1) entry per eligible OzIsuzu Forum member.
* Entries accepted from Thursday, 1 June 2017 and closes at Friday, 9pm on 30 June 2017.
* OzIsuzu Forums does not provide any warranty to the product prize.  Any product defect or warranty claim or issues are to be directed to the manufacturer.
* You indemnify and will not hold responsible OzIsuzu Forums and its staff for any type of losses/claims that may arise with this giveaway.
* Posting your entry means you ACCEPT and will ABIDE with these Terms and Conditions.
* The winning entry will be picked by our very own OzIsuzu Forum staff (yep all three us  ;)) and announced on Tuesday, 4 July 2017.
How to enter:

* Post your entry in Enter the Ozisuzu 3000 Member Giveaway thread.
* Entry will be validated and moved here in the Ozisuzu 3000 Member Giveaway thread.  Validated entries are final and cannot be recalled, replaced or edited.
To get a chance in getting this freebie, tell us in 50 words or less:

"Why your Isuzu DMax/Mux and ARB Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
is a marriage made in heaven?"
Get your entry in... :occasion14: make it fun, make it witty and make it count!

BinaryMan:
Ladies and Gents  :)

Please use this thread for any relevant feedback, comments, discussions, etc. regarding this giveaway.

http://www.ozisuzu.com.au/index.php/topic,3393.0.html

Thanks  :icon_thumleft:

Cheers!

mydmax2:
Road safety works to make our travel safer. An ARB Tyre Pressure Monitoring System ensures a level of safety which protects my investment in my vehicle. To be aware of potential trouble averts serious issues developing and saves on damaged tyres and rims let alone the vehicle itself.
Smart idea!

knoath:
One of the best ways to keep yourself and family safe is to know what's happening with your tyres..
I'd love to have the ARB TPMS fitted to my DMax to have that piece of mind when touring with family... and we all want a new gadget, let's be honest! :laughing7:

rocky and bullwinkle:
I love gadgets, but that aside it would be a great addition to my D Max, it would remind me to drop my tyre pressures before I get bogged in the sand like I did on Straddie Island. With the tide coming in it was a worrying time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version