General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Ozisuzu 3000 Member Celebration - Discussions

(1/7) > >>

DannyG:
As some of you have noticed we recently clocked over our 3000th member. This is a great milestone as we are only 2.5 years old so we are now growing at a faster rate of 1000 members per year.

More members = more information = better forums for all of us  :laughing7:

It is important to note that these are genuine members, not 'bots' or spammers. Yes, the odd spammer gets his slimey self through the system on the rare occasion but as a rule we scan each and every new membership and 99.9% of our members are genuine Isuzu people so no fudged figures here.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you, the members, for making Ozisuzu such a great place to hang out. We have a fantastic member base of like minded and friendly people who are sharing their knowledge and own Isuzu journeys. So thanks to all of you for making your forums great.

I think it is fair to say we are Australia's largest Isuzu based forum and certainly Australia's only Isuzu forum as a one make manufacturer that I know of.

So, in true Ozisuzu fashion we wouldn't let the milestone slip by without some sort of celebration. We are in the process of preparing something for you in the back ground. I can't say too much at this stage but I can say it's bigger and better than any of our previous celebrations....... no I am not shouting the bar  :occasion14: Stay tuned.............

Taza:
Awesome mate thats fantastic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AdamsMux:
Yay party time

BMux:
Congrats that's awesome  :cup:  :occasion14:

xsm:
Great job Danny, BinaryMan and BMux. This really is a well moderated forum. Your stewardship has resulted in a great place for us owners to get all the info we need regarding all aspects of our rides. Although I may have crossed the line on the odd occasion, for the most part the members are a really friendly and helpful bunch and it seems that anyone that doesn't fit the mould will weed themselves out eventually.

So thanks again to you three, and all of the 3000 members.

Cheers
Martin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version