Please support your Forums and purchase some Merchandise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Read Off-road destination Tips :cup: in Trips Old and Planning!

Please register to join the community and see all of the OzIsuzu Forums
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal

Author Topic: Ozisuzu Business Referral Cards are here  (Read 4639 times)

Offline DannyG

• Administrator
  • XRunner Member
    • DannyG.com
Ozisuzu Business Referral Cards are here
« on: Sep 05, 2016, 11:29:51 AM »
As per our EOI discussion http://www.ozisuzu.com.au/index.php/topic,2515.0.html we now have these cards printed and ready for use.

To make it easier in regards to getting postage details I have set them up in the online shop. So you will need to make an account or 'checkout' as a guest putting in your postage details.

http://merchandise.ozisuzu.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&path=63&product_id=58

However there are some terms and conditions to using these cards. Clearly I cant fully control the use of them so I am doing this in good faith that no one will abuse the terms outlined here.

At this stage I am happy to give the cards away and post them for free for those that meet the conditions.
If it gets out of hand Ill have to ask for postage at least.

=============================================================

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF OZISUZU BUSINESS CARDS
  • To receive the OzIsuzu business cards,  send me a personal message or email  danny@ozisuzu.com.au prior to 'checking out' at the online shop telling me how you intend to use them and you abide by the Terms and Conditions.
  • ONLY request for the cards (if you have a real opportunity) to make a fellow Isuzu D-max/Mux vehicle owner aware of the existence of OzIsuzu forum who may find benefit in being a member of the forum. Meet ups, social gatherings, Iventure outings etc
  • By receiving the OzIsuzu business cards, you AGREE that OzIsuzu Forums (including its administrators, moderators and associated staff) are not responsible for any loss, damage or any other grievance directly/indirectly caused by or associated with the distribution of the OzIsuzu business cards.
  • You indemnify OzIsuzu Forums (including its administrators, moderators and associated staff) of any legal liability and/or financial claims caused by your use of OzIsuzu business cards.
  • OzIsuzu business cards are ONLY to be handed out personally (face-to-face interaction).
  • OzIsuzu cards SHALL NOT be distributed/placed unattended including under wipers or attached to any part of Isuzu vehicles.
  • When giving out an OzIsuzu business card you are presenting Ozisuzu Forums.   Always PROMOTE the family-friendly and respectful nature of the OzIsuzu forum.
  • Please conduct yourself in a friendly, professional and respectful manner.
"People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal