General Boards > OzIsuzu Forum Bulletin Board

Thanks to DmaxDave

(1/6) > >>

DannyG:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dave (DmaxDave) for his time and effort in moderating these forums since day one.

Dave has chosen to step down from moderating duties as the time it is taking doesn't work for his real world life at the moment. It did take a lot of his time and I fully understand his decision.

As I am sure you will all agree, Dave did a fantastic job in laying the foundations of steering a family friendly culture in these forums. I personally appreciate the time and effort that he put in. It was all for the love of the job. I am sure you know that the mods do not get any monetary rewards.
At times it is a thankless job. Dave copped a fair amount behind the scenes and I am sure all these things play a role in the decisions of time vs rewards.

Thanks again Dave, I am sure I speak for most in saying your efforts were well and truly appreciated.

Binary man and I will be moderating on our own for the time being so go easy on us guys!

knoath:
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Thanks for all your work DmaxDave!
Yes, it's a thankless job, with little to no reward, but I agree with DannyG, you steered the ship well mate.
Now go and have some DmaxDave time!
 :icon_thumleft:

DMaximus:
Thanks Dave,

Appreciate the time and effort you've put in to making this an awesome forum.  :cup:

Cheers

Bradman:
Thanks for all the work Dave, hope to still see your insightful input on the forum in the future.

bannaLST:
Cheers for all your effort DmaxDave!  :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version