General Boards > Off Topic

This could be a blessing in disguise...

<< < (2/4) > >>

PUMAPANTS:
Making a claim if this nature wont increase his renewal premium, if it does just shop it!

bannaLST:

--- Quote from: konazz on Jun 30, 2016, 09:27:19 AM ---Save the $800 excess and slap a $2k-$2.5k bull bar on. You can say that the increase in insurance premiums for a claim will pay the bullbar off (eventually... maybe 50+ years?) LOL

--- End quote ---

its just my excuse to get the bullbar!   :cup: :cup:

Mat01:

--- Quote from: bannaLST on Jun 30, 2016, 11:38:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: konazz on Jun 30, 2016, 09:27:19 AM ---Save the $800 excess and slap a $2k-$2.5k bull bar on. You can say that the increase in insurance premiums for a claim will pay the bullbar off (eventually... maybe 50+ years?) LOL

--- End quote ---

its just my excuse to get the bullbar!   :cup: :cup:

--- End quote ---
Or you could go down to a dobinson store and get one like this for $1500 when they have half price fitting . Matt

Snag75:
TJM have some deals on at the moment.
$300 off outback steel bars and $500 off the alloy signature bars.

http://www.tjm.com.au/eofy16/#2-3

POD:
I had a similar problem with my MUX at 3 months old (same damage spot, same colour car :sad10:) but found it was very easy and cheap to fix as the components are all plastic which means no traditional panel beating is required, I used a dent repair mob who came to my house, tidied up the sctaches/small dent and painted it for around $100. If you get the right blokes they can work magic with plastic painted panels these days :cup:
Just an option...cheers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version