General Boards > Off Topic

This could be a blessing in disguise...

(1/4) > >>

bannaLST:
I was running an auskick training session on Monday night , looking after about 70 kids . I normally only have 14 ! This was a special training session for the kids and the club as we had a couple of the Fremantle dockers join in .  The whole junior clubs was there footy fields packed along with the car park.

I reversed the Mux into my usual spot making sure I left enough room so the eager kids don't fling their doors open into my car .

After training and a quick g'day  we headed of back to the car it was pretty dark at this stage I noticed the car wasn't parked straight . I said to my daughter I'm sure I was straight . But thought nothing less as we where still excited about the training we just did.

The next morning my heart sank when I went out to move the car before work .

Someone has hit the front of my MuX . Her first wounds ! Undoubtably I wasn't happy neither was the mrs . We both give up a fair bit of time to coach and help out at the club, that someone from the footy club would do this and not even leave a note . !

With an $800 excess I don't know if it worth it ! But the mrs wants it fixed.

I'm trying to convince it's perfect candidate for a bull bar as they will cut out the bottom section anyway !

Not only that the next shitbrick who hit it will come off second best !

Now to work on the mrs . !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DannyG:
Yeh you cant have that fixed, it has to have a bullbat fitted now  :laughing7:

On a serious note, it is disappointing that someone has damaged the volunteer coach's car and not said anything. It might pay to have a bit of a look at the cars at the next session as I am sure theirs also has some damage.

bannaLST:
My thought exactly Danny. It NEEDS a bullbar!

It's going to be hard to find the culprit as it wasn't a normal session for us as the auskick is normally Sunday mornings and we have a 2 week break , but I'll be decadently having a poke around Monday to see if it was one of the juniors parents , the. Get the mrs to scope out the car park when auskick is back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MGMUX:
I did the same thing so just got a bullbar

konazz:
Save the $800 excess and slap a $2k-$2.5k bull bar on. You can say that the increase in insurance premiums for a claim will pay the bullbar off (eventually... maybe 50+ years?) LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version