General Boards > Off Topic

Top lemon cars holden #1 what a suprise

(1/3) > >>

Taza:
Interesting charts from sydney morning herald

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thinggy42:
I have a feeling that different manufactures count different things as a fault. My understanding is that if you cant connect Bluetooth to your phone ( even if its the phones fault ) it is still logged as a warranty issue.

Id love to see a more detailed breakdown of faults by each manufacturer so I can filter out basic things like bluetooth.

Also on a side note why do I hear so many negative comments about the colarado and so many positives about the MUX / Dmax. What is Holden doing wrong?

Taza:

--- Quote from: thinggy42 on Mar 15, 2016, 03:38:51 PM ---Also on a side note why do I hear so many negative comments about the colarado and so many positives about the MUX / Dmax. What is Holden doing wrong?

--- End quote ---

They went away from the good stuff and went with fiat hahaha

Taza

Peterthe1:
I've got a Holden with no problems. That's from when Holden was an Isuzu in disguise. Unfortunately things have changed for the worse.

macka17:
Primarily they were forced away from probably the best small diesel on the market.
and unfortunately the one they chose. with it's electronics are European.
Which are known to have multiple reliability problems.
VW and Fiat near top of the list.
They've lost what they had.
Longevity and reliability,  I asked wksp fitters/foremen at a coupla places.They all said the same thing.
There are better. These new ones keep us very busy on returns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version