General Boards > Off Topic

Facebook Help

(1/2) > >>

Jonesy:
I thought that at the ripe age of 43 I would have a look at this Facebook thingie as all the young ones are always on it.

Now I have got the basics.  But when I like and follow a business say TJM Mackay, etc after a day when I go to the page with all my liked and follow businesses they have all disappeared!

Does anyone know if I have buggered up a setting or what I can do to keep these businesses followed?

Feel free to bag me for either using Facebook or starting so late in life

Any help would keep the swear tin from overflowing

:occasion14:

Andrew

DmaxDave:
Have you got kids?  Ask them  :laughing7:  It's what I do  :laughing7:

Dave

Jonesy:

--- Quote from: DmaxDave on Jan 26, 2016, 09:30:55 AM ---Have you got kids?  Ask them  :laughing7:  It's what I do  :laughing7:

Dave

--- End quote ---
I think Child Services might have a word to say if I employed my 2 1/2 year old twins!
 :laughing7:

DmaxDave:
Nah mate, at 2 and half, they would have more FB friends than any of us  :laughing7: :laughing7:

Dave

DannyG:

--- Quote from: jonesaj on Jan 25, 2016, 11:18:59 PM ---I thought that at the ripe age of 43 I would have a look at this Facebook thingie as all the young ones are always on it.

Now I have got the basics.  But when I like and follow a business say TJM Mackay, etc after a day when I go to the page with all my liked and follow businesses they have all disappeared!

Does anyone know if I have buggered up a setting or what I can do to keep these businesses followed?

Feel free to bag me for either using Facebook or starting so late in life

Any help would keep the swear tin from overflowing

:occasion14:

Andrew

--- End quote ---

Im not sure if I am following you properly but generally if you go to the page you want to follow just under there big main cover photo you should see a box where you have options on what to follow and how.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version